Seekzed Knowledge Services
"Soft Knowledge, Fast Knowledge"

What is the full form of ESI:

ESI represents Employee State Insurance.

As the name suggests ESI or Employee State Insurance is an insurance scheme for the Indian workers. This is a health insurance which provides medical and cash benefits to the workers of India.

It is a scheme managed by The Employees State Insurance Corporation shortly known as ESIC. It is a corporation which is governed by the Ministry of Labor and Employment Government of India. Employees State Insurance Corporation has multiple branches all over the country. ESI has provided multiple hospitals and dispensaries all over the country.

The insurance is not only contributed the employees but also by the government of India. 4.75 percent of the insurance is contributed by the employer and 1.75 percent is contributed by the employee. This makes a total of 6.5 percent. There are many benefits provided by the ESI.

There are both medical and cash claim facilities. The medial insurance can be claimed in normal illness, paralysis, physical disabilities, maternity and unemployment caused due to loss of service. These facilities are not only available for the employee but also for his or her family. The employees can also take a loan through ESI. ESI also provides disablement profit and a family pension in case the there is a death of the employee. Funeral benefits are also provided to the insured employee.

Home| Technology| IT Computer| Exam| Banking| Finance| General| Other|

||Copyright © -2015.||
||All Rights Reserved. ||

Design and Developed By RaynaSys Technologies.